Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mini Me Mondays


So I missed my Mini-Me Monday this week due to the three day process of cleaning our old apartment....UGGG!!. But now that we are officially done with everything to do with that apartment I can get back on track with all things Bluebird!

And I thought I'd start off with a post showcasing the super cute things my little ones have been doing the past couple of days.

=)


Lina and I planted some pretty flowers, I don't think any activity has made her as happy as going out to tend to her garden :)



My little man snacking on teething cookies!! The enjoyment he has makes the mess worth ever crumb!!

...now lets wrap this week up with a few kisses too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones