Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Expose Yourself Project


Day Two: I am influenced by:
This was an easy one, there was a time where the answer to this would have been the environment. The way nature fills our lives with beauty and wonder on a daily basis.


But on May 13, 2009 that all changed. After nine long months, two weeks in labor, nine hours in the delivery room, and an emergency c-section there was a moment; a split second, were I held my baby girl in my arms and the world as I saw it changed forever. Now after that moment the answer to this question is and will always be: my family. Watching my children grow and learn has opened my eyes to the most beautiful world. I am so lucky to have two amazing children and the best husband ever. I would not be who or where I am today with out them.

My beautiful family!!

My picture today is the one below, it is a piece of art my family and I made for the bedroom in our new house. I walk by it every day and am reminded about how lucky I am and how they influence every decision I make and every goal I set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones