Monday, August 22, 2011

Expose Yourself Project


Day One: Your Best Trait




Loving:
I decided that my best trait was Loving. I'm the type of person that feels bad for an object, I couldn't possibly do anything to make a lamp feel left out or abandon. But when you put that craziness into the practice of loving my family and friends it's where I really shine. I love everything about them and would do anything I could for them.

Today I decided to take a series of pictures of my little lady and me outside on this amazingly beautiful day, playing with sidewalk chalk. We practiced her skills of heart drawing, made a stick figure family and a message for daddy to walk by on his way to the front door. The smallest moments are the ones we should try to cherish most, the dishes and laundry can wait...

2 comments:

Listen to my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones