Monday, August 8, 2011

Mini Me Mondays



Mini Me Mondays

So I've decided to dedicate my Monday posts to the two most important munchkins in my life... My Son, Grayson and Daughter, Angelina.

Grayson: a.k.a. G-man, G-money, Gray and plain ol' G: is 7 months and the most laid back little boy you could ever meet. He was born a rockstar with a Mohawk right from the start. He's almost master the art of crawling and standing. He sat up last night all on his own which was something new. He has two teeth, but at the rate he's drooling there better be a dozen more in the works because it's really gross lol.




Then there is my LinaBean...


Angelina: a.k.a. Lina, LinaBean, or just The Bean: She is two years old going on 15. She has learned the art of talking back very recently, so everything is Mo (instead of No it makes me laugh). She has started repeating everything we say and how we say it, it amazes me what she learns everyday. He favorite things are Diego, bathtime and painting/coloring. I've posted a painting she made for our bedroom a month or so ago, it looks amazing on the wall (I can't wait for it to be done so I can share with u).


They really are the most incredible babies a mom could ask for and I don't know what I would do without them. And even though there is the occasional "Go Away, Baby!" from Lina they really do adore each other. No one can make Grayson laugh quite the same way Lina can and vis versa.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones