Thursday, August 25, 2011

Expose Yourself Project


Day four: My Biggest Mistake:

my biggest mistake would be the space above my desk in my office that doesn't house my college degree. I attended college for 6 years, at that, so how you might ask did I not end that time period with a degree. Well I spent most of the time with no goal, no specific degree in mind. I had no idea what I wanted to do for a career, well I knew I wanted to be a photographer, I always wanted that, but I was terrified of pursuing it. Instead I went after degrees I considered safer, but was completely unhappy with them and in the end I ended up leaving school empty handed, when I found out my daughter's due date was in that semesters finals week. I have hope that one day I'll go back if for no other reason then having that degree to hang on my way as a result of all that money I dumped into it.

And I also must add that I've overcome my fears and spent the past year focused on my photography, and I know I don't need that piece of paper to tell me that it's the path I was meant to walk down.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones