Thursday, August 25, 2011

Expose Yourself Project


Day 3: Me in an object


The object that I relate the most to would have to be this old school Polaroid camera. It’s funky, it’s pictures aren’t perfect, but really when you take a better look they are amazing because of their imperfections. I know that I’m not a perfect person, but I try my best on a daily basis to give a 110% on everything I do. That way if something I do fails I know that I did everything I could. Just like this camera, it’s tries to give all it has in every picture it takes. I personally love the results it gives, but someone else may not see the beauty I do in the pictures.


You know what they say better late then never :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones