Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Second Birthday Bean!!

Today I finished editing pictures from my little girl's SECOND birthday gathering. We went to Disney World to celebrate her birthday, but when we came home we had a little family get-together for cake and presents. She is just getting so big so fast, where have the past two years gone.

Showing off her new necklace from Mommy and Daddy

The oh so yummy strawberry/banana ice cream cake from Cold Stone

Make a wish!!

Love


Yummy!


Sharing with her little brother, Best big sister ever!

Present time...

playing with bubbles with Uncle Dave

Our little girls FIRST bike

She love love loved it

Taking it for a test drive

Making balloon birthday wishes

"Bye balloons"

"Jump"

Our little lady had the best birthday gathering ever. I'm so glad that I got the chance to share this super special Sunday evening with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones