Friday, June 17, 2011

A Bedroom for Beautiful Dreams


The hubby and I are planning a move come August and with this move I decided that it was time to put effort into the appearance of our bedroom. For years our room has been a dumping ground for any unwanted, unfolded, unsightly objects. It took me forever to figure out what direction to head in when it came to this room. I started thinking that I would never find my muse. Then one night while browsing Etsy I found the most amazing piece of wall art; a vintage barn window with light blue shutters (http://www.etsy.com/shop/onceabarnatime?ref=pr_shop) and everything started to snowball into place. I decided that they would be the most amazing headboard. Then the next day I found the perfect bedding and this continued with everything needed for the perfect bedroom for perfect dreams.

Today while the kiddos took their naps I decided what family photographs were going to be displayed in our new room. This was a tough job... much tougher then anyone can imagine...

After a rough two hours...

I have everything decided upon for the walls.

Here's your first preview of our future bedroom, I'm so excited for the finished project.



I love love love the family handprints!!

My baby girls artwork


A photo cluster of some of my favorite family photos and an amazingly cute cassette print (a card really) from http://www.etsy.com/shop/witandwhistle?ref=pr_shop

And don't you worry I'll share once I get everything finished come August =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones